Saturday, January 1, 2011

No More Long Years


Happy new years, dear readers!

I know I've been MIA recently. My family is going through a particularly trying time lately. 2010 brought many good things (a blog, a new job, a new college focus and 4.0 GPA, wonderful foster kittens, my cousin's wedding, directing a fashion show, and a free trip to SXSW for starters). It also seemed to dump a whole bunch of shit on me, particularly at the end. I, for one, am happy to say goodbye to 2010 and welcome in the New Year. May this year be as wonderfully stable and positive as the past year was manic and turbulent!


Tank Top: H&M
Sweater: Active Basic (New Deal Clothing- Santa Cruz, CA)
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Forever 21
Tights: L'eggs
Shoes: Dollhouse (Eternity Fashion- Philadelphia, PA)
Sunglasses: street vendor

4 comments:

  1. cheers to that! Love the outfit. Those boots are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2011 is a great year for you! I love that full, lacy skirt. And the belt is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that full, lacy skirt. nhl jerseys shop And the belt is super authentic nike nfl jerseys cute too!

    ReplyDelete