Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maybe We're Not Strangers After All

After days of cold, rain, and other general unpleasantries, the sun has kindly bestowed itself upon Philadelphia. With temperatures creeping towards the high 70s this weekend, it seemed appropriate to dig out the bright colors and floral prints.


This skirt is another treasure from the Buffalo Exchange in Austin. Without realizing what I was doing, I paired it with my snakeskin heels from the Buffalo Exchange in Philadelphia. It's like thrifting cross-pollination! 



Between the different fabrics, exposed front zipper, and mess of various colors, there's certainly a lot going on with this outfit, but I think it all comes together rather nicely. Ray has a PR meet and greet for work later tonight, so I think with the addition of a cardigan, I can pull off a cocktail party.


Top (actually a dress): Forever 21
Skirt: GAP (thrifted from Buffalo Exchange- Ausin TX)
Tights: Walgreens
Heels: Unknown (thrifted from Buffalo Exchange- Philadelphia, PA)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful top! love these harvest colors together (yet they remain so summer-y!)

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete