Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here's Your Future...

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA the past couple days. Truth be told, I wasn't even going to post this look today because it's rather boring and utilitarian, but I don't want to get in the habit of slacking off. I hearby declare this week the Week of Incredible Shows, as we saw the Appleseed Cast last night, are catching the Thermals tonight, and even got last minute free tickets to see Snoop Dog on Friday. I also dub this the Week of Too Much Stuff To Do And Not Enough Time To Do It. I've got an interview tomorrow morning, a friend asked me to model her handmade apron lines tomorrow afternoon, there are a zillion cool events this weekend, my parents are coming for dinner on Sunday, and the apartment needs to be cleaned! As such...I haven't had much time to put into this blog or my outfit.


V-Neck: Vintage (Buffalo Exchange, Philadelphia, PA)
Tank Top: Silence and Noise via Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21
Ballet flats: Thrifted (Philly AIDS Thrift- Philadelphia, PA)
Sunglasses: Forver 21
Lipstick: L'oreal Infallible Lipcolour Compact in Target Red


As I mentioned, I've got another show tonight. This isn't stadium seating folks. This is 200 sweaty kids crammed into the basement of a church with no proper ventilation and you bet there's a ton of people that'll end of stepping on my feet. I know when to dress nice, and I know when to dress smart. Hair up? Check. Shoes with covered toes? Check. Clothes that I can ride my bike in without flashing the neighborhood? Check. I didn't want to be too boring though, so I threw on some bright red lipstick to spice the look up. FYI ladies, if you're looking for a long lasting lipstick, try L'oreal Infallible lipcolour compact. It's a two-system application and man oh man, does it stay on. This is actually still on from last night, even through two sessions of brushing my teeth and eating breakfast. L'oreal also teamed up with Target for a signature red (the color I'm wearing) that seem to compliment just about everyone who's ever put it on. For real, this stuff is incredible!

Well sorry for a boring post, I'll get back in the swing of things shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment