Friday, March 19, 2010

Young Adult Friction

What a whirlwind it's been here. Today was a rush of movies, shows, and seeing old friends. As I mentioned in my last post, I attended the finale screening of Leah Shore's experimental short film Meatwaffle. She got a great reception and the other films in her category were equally brilliant, especially Kids Might Fly, Feeder, and I Miss. I also did merch for the Notekillers and was able to catch The Dutchess and the Duke before dragging my tired butt home for a few hours of recharging. Today we're attempting to catch The xx, the Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Thurston Moore, John Doe, and Band of Horses.

I also managed to get a few high quality images of my outfits, plus Leah's and my best friend Lee's.

The Highball, where we ate lunch before the film

Leah
 Lee
Impromptu skeeball competition. Lee slayed it.

Leah on the film panel during the Q&A session

Of course, there was no way Lee and I could go by the red carpet and not make total jackasses out of ourselves.


And finally, I leave you with a picture from the Dutchess and the Duke show. Because honestly, how could you not think they're the most adorable duo ever?


1 comment:

  1. added you to my links! <3 you three are very cute. I love your friend Leah's outfit!

    ReplyDelete