Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday's Kids

One of the greatest joys in life is waking up hangover free, when you know you should be suffering from the night before. Last night was Ray's birthday bash at the aptly named Dive Bar. $1.50 Schlitz cans combined with an overflow of birthday shots and staying til close left us in a....loose state by the end of the night. By some stroke of luck, we woke up sans-hangover and ventured out to get breakfast at Black & Brew.

Pesto and spinach scramble (mine) and turkey, goat cheese, and jam on brioche (his)

If you can't tell by the huge smile on my face, I'm stoked on warm weather finally returning to Philadelphia. We were covered in snow for the majority of February, so I'm elated for short sleeves again! This look is a recreation of what I wore to see the Murder City Devils three weeks ago. I got so many compliments on the outfit but never got any pictures, so I decided to revive the look today.

Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt + Buckle: Thrifted
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless (!!)
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bag: Urban Outfitters
The fountain I'm shooting in front of is so beautiful that I had to get some shots on its own. This is classic South Philly- a little gaudy, a little out of place, but still charming. 

 (The man behind the camera)

5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! Those tights and shoes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SUCH a cute outfit. I'm loving getting caught up on your life since we haven't LJ'd in a hot minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog :) Thanks for your e-mail. Lets change links :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nita-Karoliina: Definitely! I'm adding a link to your site now.

    ReplyDelete