Friday, March 26, 2010

Here Should Be My Home

Today is one of those stressful days where everything's going wrong. Or at least, everything's not going very easy. I started the day by dropping my digital camera and more or less breaking the zoom, to the point that it was unusable. $300 later, I've got a fancy Nikon Coolpix L110 that I can't really afford and still isn't as nice as I was hoping to (eventually) upgrade to.


Ray and I spent the past few hours viewing various houses and apartments with only moderate success. It seems that no one in Philadelphia has any decent 2 bedroom homes for rent, despite our reasonable budget. Luckily, my outfit today masked the lackluster mood I was put in. When in doubt, fake it.

 Tanktop: Forever 21
Skirt: Bebe- Thrifted (Buffalo Exchange, Austin TX)
Tights: Forever 21
Boots: Ariat
Sunglasses: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog ! I will be checking out Dahlia's asap!

    ReplyDelete