Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Drive This 7” Wooden Stake Through My Philadelphia Heart

Home.

Home!

HOME!

Ahhhh it feels good to be home. 30+ hours stuck in a Volkswagen Jetta will do that to you. I feel like I have SO MUCH to do for this blog-posting pictures of the lovely ladies in Austin, the events I went to, and my incredible thrift store finds-not to mention cleaning out my Google reader unread blog count, which is hovering somewhere over the 500 mark. As if that wasn't enough, the house desperately needs to be cleaned and we're looking at an apartment later this afternoon. Despite my massive to-do list, I desperately need to show you guys how much I adore this outfit that I wore out to breakfast.

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Gap (thrifted from Buffalo Exchange- Austin)
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Predictions (Payless)
Scarf: American Apparel
Belt: Bought years ago at some tiny corner store
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Ok, ok, I'll get back to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment