Thursday, March 25, 2010

Chairman Frank

**Preface- I apologize for the terrible quality of these photos. I'm not sure what's up with my camera- maybe the wrong setting? Maybe the lens is dirty? I'll investigate more tomorrow**

Sorry for the late update today. I've had my hands full puppy sitting my friend (and future roommate)'s dog, Frankenstein- a.k.a. Frankie, Frankels, Frank and Beans.


Today's look is all about comfort. Chasing around a ten pound Chihuahua in a dress and stiletto heels didn't seem to practical or appealing, so I donned the poncho I picked up in Austin. None too surprisingly, it's ridiculously comfortable. I paired the otherwise casual look with wedge boots to add height, texture, and play shapes.

Poncho: Thrifted (Buffalo Exchange- Austin, TX)
Tanktop: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Wedge boots: Spring
Sunglasses: Forever 21

1 comment: